Monday, February 28, 2011

Oscars; My Best and Worst Picks

Wrap up On the Oscars 2011. My Picks.


Halle BerryI love this nude and crystal accented dress. It kind of has a "vintage" feel to it. the long train in the back adds such a femine feel to it (As if it even needs that!) It's such a gorgeous dress! It reminds me of my Prom. I wore a dress similar to this one my Junior year, only it was hott pink! What I LOVE even more than her dress, is her hair! love.love.love!


Anne HathawayAlthough Anne changed her dresses a trillion times throughout the night, I prefer the one she showed up in. She has very pale skin and that looks very pretty with the bright red. Stick with that, Anne!


Scarlette Johansson(My FAVORITE)
Go figure, I'm in love with Scarlette's Lace Dolce & Gabbana dress. Everything about this is perfect, from the color, to the neckline. The peak-a-boo see through parts add a feminine but classy touch to it. Gorgeous.  

Jennifer HudsonHey Jenn, can I have your new body please!?
She is SO pretty, especially since she slimmed down (a little fast but eh... that's Hollywood for ya!) This red-orange dress is such a beautiful color. Seemed that everyone had the same idea with wearing red for the night! Although parts of this remind me of something I would've worn to prom, she makes it look fabulous.

Amy Adams(My least favorite)
This blue sparkly long T-Shirt...whoops! I mean...L'Wren Scott dress, is awful! I don't think I would pay five dollars for this. I hate the neckline and sleeves. This would've made a beautiful strapless or one shoulder dress. Anything but this!

XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment