Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Look Good in the Rain!

It's been raining for DAYS in Columbus, Ohio. It's starting to get everyone in a tired and grouchy mood. I feel like the sun just needs to come out for one day to brighten up some faces! I won't lie, on rainy days like today...I dress in rain boots, yoga pants, a tank, and zip-up! BUT - I started thinking, why dress crappy just because the weather is crappy!? I know so many of you are guilty of being the same way!

A must have for a rainy day!

Thank God for whoever decided to make these cute rain boots. It makes the not-so-great day, a little brighter...

Also, check out this link :  Cute Rain Coats - Target

Target has so much in terms of "rain-gear".
And everything is so resonable!

I just came across this website as well, I don't think I've ever seen so many rainboots to choose from. Some of them are super cute
BOOTS BOOTS BOOTS!!

Hopefully these cute styles interest you to brighten up your wardrobe on a rainy day! I know I plan on wearing my adorable houndstooth rainboots today as I venture to class in the rain!

Have a FABULOUS day
xoxo-

No comments:

Post a Comment